Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life's a bit.., er, beach

Content has been low lately because I've been getting ready for an audit-from-hell at work. It was supposed to start next Tuesday, but got bumped up to Monday. Shorter Half is out of town this weekend, so Sweet Daughter and I spent half the day in the office yesterday, and the rest of the day doing errands.

Today, we are going to the beach. It's a small beach in Maryland, about an hour away, but it's got a fenced and netted swimming area to keep the jellyfish out, and restrooms. I simply buckle the life jacket on SD, dump out her bag of sand toys, and turn her loose while I try to review procedures. She might as well have some fun while I'm freaking out.

Time to pack the cooler and the sunblock and head out.

1 comment:

  1. "...try to review procedures."

    Do work in the QA/QC world?

    Sounds like stuff I used to do- well, minus the SD & beach & stuff...

    ReplyDelete