Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feeble attempt at an update

First, does anyone want to buy a 150 acre farm/estate just outside of Annapolis? The house was completely gutted and redone with new HVAC, kitchen, wiring, plumbing, etc. It’s on the water. It’s got outbuildings. It’s a long story, but if you’re interested, let me know.
The front of the house
The Atheneum

Looking down towards the water. Yes, there is a dock.
A very small section of the shop. Every shop needs a corkscrew, right?
The view down the driveway. Did I mention the current tenant grows turf?
In other news, Sweet Daughter has started field hockey and seems to be loving it. The schedule is kicking my butt.  I know, I know. Get used to it.

The local library is having an American Girl-themed tea party on Saturday. Sweet Daughter is going with her BFF, and they are encouraged to dress for it. Is it wrong that this is the first thing that popped into my head?


A handful are gathering in Stafford, VA, on Saturday to chew the fat and try to get in some range time. Sweet Daughter and I are going to try to make an appearance so that she can at least see how an indoor range functions. She can’t shoot there until she’s 7, but she should be able to at least take a look around.

More later …

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the range time and say hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house can't be cheap. But it looks great. Is there room for a shooting range?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice meeting you this morning! Hopefully next time you (and Sweet Daughter) can stay to shoot as well. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't say goodbye this afternoon! I guess I didn't think we were going to shoot for as long as we did, and that we were all going to go out afterwords. Tell SD I said sorry!

    ReplyDelete