Wednesday, May 9, 2012

O/C Marketing Fail

I try to be a good ambassador when I O/C. I make an effort to not look like a slob, or to act like I’m anything but a safe, sane, typical person. Last Sunday, I failed in that endeavor.

I’d been working in the yard all day, digging holes, pruning, weeding, sowing, transplanting, hauling water, you name it. I had to run to Wally World to pick up some mulch and some groceries, so I took a break and headed out. I did not change clothes, or even apply lip gloss. My pants were dirty, and my arms were so scratched from cutting back the barberry bushes, I looked like I’d been cutting myself. I got home, unloaded the car and got back to work only to realize I’d worn this shirt,

At least this part was on the back.
 and this hat.



Yeah. I'll try really hard not to do that again.

10 comments:

  1. Hope the front didn't say "Hold Mah Beer"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well "I" don't see anything wrong with it.

    (This from a person who wears a Vlad the Impaler T-shirt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well "I" don't see anything wrong with it.

    (This from a person who wears a Vlad the Impaler T-shirt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I know I aint the hippest cat on the block..but wots "O/C" ? I assume it means out and about and in public, but cant figger it out. It IS almost bedtime tho...
    Please, have patience with those of us not so knowledgeable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT - No, it didn't. That's not my style. *grin*

    M.W. - but you don't O/C while wearing said shirt.

    John - O/C is Open Carry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok - now I understand... :)

      but we gotta talk about patronising the evil empire...

      Delete
  6. Too funny. Now I don't feel so bad wearing my "Lan astaslem" (I will not submit) t-shirt when I was shotgun shopping last week!

    ReplyDelete