Monday, November 17, 2014

In the middle

I'm still juggling three different projects. Nothing is done yet, but all are creeping closer.

I played Tetris with all the red wool scraps and pieced out a hood. I've got it lined, and I'm now trying to gather it to fit the neckline on the cloak which also needs to be gathered to fit. Then, I just have to decide if I want to bind the edges or not. It shouldn't be necessary, but this cloak is cobbled together from so many pieces, I think it would add some structural stability.


This brown linen project got test-pleated to make sure my math was correct for what size to make said pleats.


It seemed to work, so now I take all of them out, sew the two pieces together and start over, measuring very carefully this time.

Finally, the maple table is starting to look like I'm doing something right. I might even get it done this weekend. It's too cold and wet to work outside, or even in the garage, so I just decided that I'll have to clean and dust the first floor really well when I'm done.


And of course, all the regular housework is piling up. I'm keeping up with the essentials like laundry and groceries. but the clutter is piling up and driving me crazy. It's my own fault, but I'm hoping I can get caught up this weekend.

Right.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the table. Maple is one of my favorite woods. It cuts easily, and is amazingly 'warm' after you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy is kinda a good thing, but THREE simultaneously???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the three that I'm blogging about, anyway.

      Sweet Daughter has started a rather epic project for school which isn't due until the end of January, and that's a whole 'nother steaming pile of research and crafts and stuff.

      Delete
  3. If you want to update your default Google Account for any of Google's services, such as Gmail, YouTube, Docs, or Calendar, it'll be a simple process. If you use one account more often than the others, you can easily make it your default account. By the way, Google allows users to have multiple accounts, and you can switch between them easily in your web browser. We discussed how to set the default Google Account in this post. In any case, if you don't get any solution from here, you can contact technicians via Bellen Google Nederland.

    ReplyDelete