… is not like the other.
In lieu of actual content, I’ve held all of these paying jobs except one. You get to guess which one.
* Wrote personalized sweepstakes copy for a mail-order catalog company.
* Cocktail waitress in a college bar.
* Mapped and transcribed county cemeteries.
* Sold hats out of trunks at home parties.
* Costumed walking tour guide in a capital city.
* Cartographer: made analog maps for cruise missiles.
* Worked retail in a well-known fabric store.
* Nightclub disc jockey in the days of vinyl.
* Provided admin support for an industry association which developed a set of audio algorithms.
* Managed a handful of historic properties.
Thoughts on the Day
7 hours ago