Thursday, October 2, 2014

Time for a musical interlude

Sweet Daughter asked me what a flow chart was during breakfast this morning. I tried to sketch one out, but didn't have time to go into great detail.

"Remind me when I get home" I said.

So, this afternoon after homework was completed, we pulled up this video:



Then I showed her this chart:


And then we took a tour of early New Wave music via the internets while dancing our heads off.

It was a good evening. And she knows what a flow chart is.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, man... Now I feel like I gotta apologize for the 80s again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning and dancing! Sounds like a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://resetnation.com/sites/default/files/images/Whippet%20Good.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome flow-chart, did we go to College together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I would have had you as an instructor in the business courses in college. All I remember from that is multiattribute utility diagrams from hell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are genius....

    ReplyDelete