Hannah Glasse, “The Art of Cookery Made Plain and Easy”
1. Wow. Make this again. Fast, easy and good.
2. I put a very little water in with the spinach and figured it was done when limp but still bright green.
3. Spinach always cooks down more than I expect.
4. Drain the spinach well.
5. My egg poaching skills need work as far as pretty whites go, but even with guessing on the time (just waited for the whites to get good and opaque) it all worked out okay.
6. Melted butter across the top is good. So is fresh orange juice.